Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Stroke Play Wembley Old Course 20th September 2014

Sponsor:  Earl Scarff

Beautiful sunshine made for a great day of golf as proofed looking at the brilliant scores of some of the players.  Once again I was entertained by a wardrobe malfunction. "Nola's over-shoulder boulder holder"
proved to be a dangerous weapon when she got wired at the 9th green. The amused Malcolm was curious to see gravity take its course! With pants "splitting" and "wire pulling", no wonder I cannot improve my golf
game! LOL
I am the Iron Lady! 

Back to golfing business, below the scores:

Novelties:
NTP #2  Graeme
NTP #6   Paul Gardner
NTP #13 in 2  Derek

Lollies:
Kerry  81 (being up against the Captain)!

Earl  81
Ross 79
Shelley 77
Charmaine 77
Paul Gardner 76
Greg 75
Ian 75
Roland 75
Gary 74
Peter 73
Lynne 73
Frances 73
Nola Wire  71
Phil 71
Steve 71
Malcolm 70
Glen 69
Christine 68
Bruce 68 (birdie #7)
Graeme 67
3rd Place
Dave 67 (birdies #6 and #15)  Well Done and congrats Grandad!
2nd Place
Derek 66 (birdie #15)  just missed out on 1st place!
WINNER
RICHARD YEO (Well done with those Helicopter Clubs) 
Richard the YEO, YEO, YEO

I am so proud of myself, such a HUNK!
Now Phil I can book you in for golf lessons next week!

I am still in shock after playing with Nola and Charmaine!

The Oh So Serious Golfers!


No comments:

Post a Comment