Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Stroke Play Old Course Wembley, Saturday 13th September 2014

Sponsor:  Glen Pope

WHAT A RIPPER OF A DAY!!!
Compliments by the one and only pretty boy "Brett Fordham"
What more can I say being teamed up with a partner showing more than "golf balls".  I tried keeping my mind on my game but with multi coloured exposed undies staring at me, it was almost impossible.  We were in fits of laughter every time it was Brett's turn to putt.  I was always told to read the green from all angles and believe you me, I did that with gusto!  This was Bretts farewell before he leaves on holiday. Sorry Ladies, he bought new pants before entering the club.

Now to the results:

Lollies:
Nola  86  (sorry Noles!)

Ross  84
Ian  83
Malcolm  82
Kerry  80
Lynne  79
Roland  79
Phil  79
Richard  78
Frances  77
Charmaine  77
Gim  76
Shelley  75
Graeme  75
Dave  74
Derek  73
Mardi  73
Brett  72
Paul Gardner  72  (birdie # 10)
Gary  72  (birdie #12)
Glen  72
Colin  70
Steve  69
Greg  68
3rd Place:
Christine 67  (WOW you go girl!)
2nd Place:
Peter Baird  (birdies #4 and 9)
WINNER:
Bruce  64  (Well done Bruce!)
Bruce "Thank you Glen this cheque of $$$ is so worth it!"


Nola clearly upset with her result today and Steve not phased at all!

Had my hands full today!



No comments:

Post a Comment