Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Spring Cup Wembley Old Course 30th August 2014

Sponsor:  Charmaine Stanger
This was my idea of a Spring Cup but instead we had rain and battleship grey weather.  Which all added to my worst golf game ever! I spent most the day trying to get out of the mud and the bunkers. Scores never to be divulged, I am sure Vicky will agree with me LOL.

Novelties:
Charmaine  - A well deserved last place
I have decided to become a Scratch Golfer, then I can scratch out all the bad scores and keep the good ones.

Results:
Vicky -sorry could not read the score
Phil  85
Shelley  83
Graeme  79
Gary  79
Ross  79
Mardi  79
Malcolm  78
Richard  78
Greg  78
Francis  78
Peter  77
Gim  77
Steve  75
Roland  75
Brett  75
Christine  75
Bruce  75
Nola  73
Earl  73
Paul Bishop  72
Derek  71
3rd Place:
Ian  71  (Count Back from Derek)
2nd Place:
Ullrich  69
WINNER
Lynne  69  (Count Back from Ullrich)
Well Done Lynne!

Matchplay Runner Up (Bruce) and Winner (Ullrich) with trophies in hand!

Yes Mr Yeo perfect swing!

Look, you even keep your head down! no need for Helicopter Clubs!




No comments:

Post a Comment