Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Summer Cup Round 1 Saturday 7th February 2015

Sponsor:  SOS

We had a good attendance with all ready to put their name on the Summer Cup Trophy.  However, by the end of the play we did not look that eager.  The day was marked with confusion.  Gordon and David never turned up, despite putting their names down, Stephanie, who was the Sponsor, decided to give the week a miss, and the most confused must be the 5th Group  (Gary, Kerry, Steve and Brett the "new half century man") who took ten minutes driving crossroads in their carts, finding balls, clubs, players, etc. I had Malcolm stripping, Ross being Ross and Mr Pope being the Oh So True Gentleman!
I'm too Sexy for my Shirt!


Results:
Novelties:
NTP #2:  Shelley
NTP #9 in 2:  Lynne
LD #11:  Paul
NTP #17 in 3:  Gary
Lollies:
Ullrich  87  (must be Daniells's fault, no concentration) 
You know Danielle "I am normally such a good player" ha, ha
Rest of  Results:
Kerry  85
Christine  80
Greg  80
Ross  79
Richard Osborne  79
Earle  78
Graeme  77
Gim  75
Shelley  75
Nola  74 (birdie #3)
Lynne  74 (birdie #12)
Steve  74  (NO BIRDIE)
Richard Yeo  73
Gary  72 (birdie #10)
Brett  71
Glen  71 (birdie #4) well done Mr Pope
Charmaine 71
Vickie  70 (great game)
3rd Place:
Malcolm  69 (you gave it your best!)
2nd Place:
Paul  69 (birdie #11)
WINNER:
Peter  68 (birdie #10)  Great Score!
Winner with a Valid Certificate, hope so!
Please let this ball stay on the fairway, Charmaine is making fun of me!
To Fan, To Drink, To show Cleavage!
From right to left:  The young, the younger, the youngest!
This one's just for you Kerry!courtesy Your Husband!
I can round my mouth like a golf ball!
I do Opera on Saturdays!

What a laughable day I had!

No comments:

Post a Comment