Wednesday, February 4, 2015

PAR Wembley Tuart Course Saturday 31st January 2015

Sponsor:  Vickie

Par is not everybody's favourite golf game.  Some scores proved that.  I went with the attitude of "I will get the Lollies" but after a pep talk from my friend Nola, I played my best game ever and she got the Lollies.  Moral of the story” Give yourself a Pep Talk!
I still have a sore neck caused by playing with a Giant.  I looked up to him for 18 holes and played in his shadow! What a gentle Giant!

My Beanstalk!
It was a very entertaining day as Gordon hit a perfect drive on the first hole, which non of us could find.  After two holes Gordon and Dave Mandy realised they did not have a scorecard. That was the start to our game! Trees were peppered with golf balls never to be seen again.  A true adventure of a golf game.  Thanks Guys!

Roland’s team which consisted of Bruce, Traverse and Ross meant DISASTER from the start.  They were so slow one would think they were playing their own Tournament.  Their excuse was that they were waiting for the man in the cart on the fairway to hit his ball. After waiting for almost five minutes they realised it was Bruce The Marshall!!! What can I say.

Richard Yeo complained that nobody moved the markers, only to be told that he was in the first group.  Lynne thought she was playing a game called (we all put our car keys in a bowl), and after two hours came back to the club to return Bruce’s keys.  Bruce still suffering from shock, went home without his mobile phone.  What on earth was in the water on Saturday, I think we all lost the plot even Gary the “Show Off” hit an eagle on the 6th hole and did not win! really Gary?

NOVELTIES:
NTP #3 in two - Shelley
NTP #9  - Greg (visitor)
NTP #14 - Nobody
LD #17 - Traverse  - what a drive!
SCORES:
LOLLIES:
Nola  -9  sorry Noles!

Vickie  -8
Gim  -6
Greg  -6
Richard Osborne  -5
Malcolm  -5
Dave Mandy  -5 (birdies #8 and 16)
Gary  -4  (eagle on the 6th) well done!
Gordon  -4
Shelley  -4  (birdie #3)
Peter  -3
Brett  -3 (birdie #6)
Bruce  -1
Lynne  -1
Graeme  -1
Steve  A/S
Kerry  +1
Earle  +1
Ross +1
Richard Yeo +1
Charmaine +1
3rd Place:
Roland  +2  (good score)
2nd Place:
Paul  +3  (well done)
WINNER
Ron  +5  Unbelievable Well Played!
The proud winner “Ron”
The beautiful Rita, very proud of her husband’s  Win!

The new Joker, Traverse!

Yes I am the Tree Hitter! Guess I won’t be a Greens Supporter!
Why are my eyes so BIG, cause I hope its a woman behind me!

Me a Giant? no ways, I’m just scary looking all the time!







Too good for this club, hitting eagles, birdies, should go PRO!

Can’t even play a game, feel so lonely!

The two Big Thinkers!

Cool Dude! 

ARNIE “I’ll be back in five weeks!
Paul, lets eat quickly before someone steals our food again!

YES I TOOK HIS KEYS, went home and beautified myself, only to find Mardi sitting at the table, damn I loose out again!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment