Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Yellow Peril Wembley Tuart Course Saturday 1st November 2014

Sponsor:  SOS
The LADIES Team!
Rosslyn, Charm, The President and Wolper!
When I saw who I was teamed up with, I thought I am in a bad situation, after all my comments I gave our lovely President, Shelley, last week on the blog. I was awaiting that Hammer to come out of her bag LOL. What an enjoyable day we had, I actually got to see Shelley laugh a bit. Rosslyn was the player of the day, saving our team on the last hole when he hit a perfect birdie with a cricket swing! Well done Stirrer.
The Yellow Peril Game must be the most nerve wrecking game, as all eyes are set on the player with that damn yellow ball.  I was on the green in one on the 15th hole and was shaking so badly that I could not sink the ball for a par.  I saw the disappointment in my team members eyes, probably thinking there she goes again! The rest of the SOS Players seemed to have enjoyed the game. The Captain provided balls called "Cougar" no wonder he won! You need Lady balls to do the trick!

We enjoyed the company of another visitor this week called "Richard" Frances's brother.  I am sure we entertained him more than his hockey players that he coaches.  Hope to see him back soon!

Look at their beautiful "blue eyes" oops I
think they blew away
Now for the results:
Novelties:
NTP #3 - Nobody! 
NTP #9  Roland - well done
NTP #15 in 2  -  Gary in the hole - I mean the ball  (you had to beat me again)
LD #17  -  Phil  (nice one)
Lollies:
Team 1 with a score of 73 (Glen, Richard Osborne, Derek, Phil) - Shame poor fellows! intimidated by a ball called  
Cougar!
Other results:
Team 6: with a score of 81  (Frances, Steve, Brett, Malcolm)
Team 4: with a score of 82  (Nola, Paul, Gary, Colin)
3rd Place:
Team 2: with a score of 83  (Roland, Graeme, Bruce, Richard) - great work Guys
2nd Place:
Team 5: with a score of 84  (Rosslyn, Charmaine, Shelley, Christine) - we deserve to be first!
WINNERS:
Team 3: with a score of 84 - count back: (thanks to me for missing my putt!)
Mardi, Lynne, Earle, Greg (from tallest to smallest)
What we did not Win, must be Nola's fault?
My favourite Poser!
SOS Social Members for newcomers only!
See what happens when you leave us behind!
Mardi lifts her leg!
I own a ranch in Texas!





No comments:

Post a Comment