Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Stableford Wembley Old Course Saturday 22nd November 2014

Sponsor: Roland Stanger

First of all Bon Voyage to Malcolm and Shelley! See you in the new year. Welcome back to Kerry and Peter.

We had an interesting game of golf on Saturday.  Not to be outdone by Brett and his colourful underwear, Mardi split her pants to show us that purple is the colour of the month.
Beat this Brett!

Then there was golf!  
It was a day of great golf with eyebrow raising scores. The best of the best came out of the crop.
I thought my score of 38 stood a chance in third position, but boy was I wrong! It rained birdies on Brett's Clubs.
Novelties:
NTP #2  Paul
NTP #6  Malcolm
NTP #13 in two Shelley
LD #17  Brett  (Superman!)
Lollies:
Christine  31  (Nothing wrong with that score Christine - it was the other players who played liked Demons)
Guests Gross Scores:
David  81 (Birdie #7)  well done
Gordon 112 
Richard Osborne  91
Gaby  -  A Lot!
Results:
Derek  32
Peter  32
Don  32
Greg  33
Frances  33
Bruce  34
Phil  35 (birdie #11)
Roland  34
Steve  34
Nola  34
Graeme  34
Ross  36 (The Stirer!)
Kerry  36
Richard  37
Gary  37
Mardi  37
Charmaine  38
Shelley  38 (birdie #11)
Malcolm  38
Third Place:
Earle  39
Second Place:
Paul  (birdies #2 and 16)
WINNER:
Brett 46  (birdies #3, 14 and 17)  What can I say?  The perfect score! and a deserving winner!


The Proud Winner!
Damn did not win this one!
Now listen to me Richard, I know best!
Cannot believe I got the Lollies again!
The Lovely Ladies!
With that drive, that's why I am the Captain!
Buddies!
Can't believe I have to play with Charmaine again!
What a beautiful picture!
COUPLES AFTER GOLF!








No comments:

Post a Comment