Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Ambrose 4's Saturday 6th December 2014 Wembley Old Course



Sponsor:  SOS

Beautiful weather and beautiful people made for a great game of golf.  Welcome back Judith, nice to see you on the field.  Also nice to have Ullrich for a game again.  Bruce rocked up in brand new attire and how good did he look! So good that he almost won the golden hole.  Missed it by an inch, if you played with me Bruce, I would have given it to you!

Novelties:
Hole #2:  Earle
Hole #6:  Paul
Hole #13: Earle
Hole #16:  Bruce

Lollies;
Team:  Brett, Judith, Derek, Richard : 62.5
Shame!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Other Results:
Nola, Colin, Phil, Dave  :  60.25
Christine, Paul, Peter, Richard:  59.875
Third Place:
Gim, David, Steve, Ullrich:  59.875  (Count back)
2nd Place:
Kerry, Frances, Earle, Bruce
WINNERS:
Charmaine, Gary, Greg, Ian
Brett presenting last weeks recipient!
How about a beer! Cetainly
Well Done to me and my sexy partners!
The Proud Winners 
My new Attire, don't I just look "so cool"
True Blue is it me or you, or a golf ball or two!
I have to do "What?"
Nola talks and Men Listen!

Standing to Attention, like a true South African!

No comments:

Post a Comment