Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Stableford Wembley Tuart Course 4th October 2014

Sponsor:  Paul Gardner

Unfortunately I am unable to give details about the day of play, as I was not on the golf course.  I can
however, give you the results with great pleasure as the Ladies dominated the top order!  Sorry Malcolm you are included in the top order, not meaning you are a lady.  The day's play presented plenty of birdies, must be the sunshine!
First of all a belated congratulations to MARDI FREEMAN for winning the Division 2 at Yokine Country Club.  She achieved the win during her first month of joining the club.  Well Done Mardi, we are proud of
you.

Novelties:
NTP #3    Grandfather Williamson
NTP #9    Earle
NTP in two #15  Richard
LD #17     Lynne
Golden Hole:  Peter Baird (I am sure Peter is having private lessons)  Well Done!

Lollies:
Glen  23
Vickie 22  (Captains discretion that Glen takes the Lollies)  Vickie did get a birdie on #3

Other Results:
Ross  26
Bruce  28
Shelley  29
Greg  30
Phil  30
Paul Gardner  30
Dave  33
Richard  34
Ian  34
Colin  35
Derek  35
Kerry  35  (Birdies #1 and 6)
Peter  35
Nola  36
Tony Lee  36  (Birdie #18)
Gary  36 (Birdie #8)
Steve  37 (Birdie #2)
Earle  37 (Birdies #1 and 9)
Fourth Place:
Christine  38
Third Place:
Malcolm  38
2nd Place:
Mardi  38
WINNER:
Lynne  (Once again a true winner, well done Lynne)
I Love being the Winner!
The Rose among the Oldies!
Nola stay away he is MINE
Shelley looking great with a smile on her dial!

My favourite POSE!
"These two up to no good, look at their faces"
We must beat these women, its a men's game after all!
Glen stole my Lollies and my title!
Peter "I am not going to share my winnings with any of you"
Mr Pope "The number "39 man"







No comments:

Post a Comment