Monday, July 21, 2014

1st Round Winter Cup Wembley Tuart Course 19th July 2014



Sponsor:  T Hodge

A big Welcome to Toni Hodge and the Hon. David Johnston, thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to enjoy a game of golf.

The cold winter wind caused hilarious strokes to the day's game.  At least we had something to blame.  My excuse was that I have torn tendons in my arm and played much against my Physio's wishes.  I had such great team members that the two lost balls on the front nine did not even put me off.  I must say though, that I brought out the worst golf in Brett and the best in Malcolm!!!  Thanks Guys you made my day!

I am so sorry that I missed out on Vicky doing a Vicky on the first hole.  Apparently she went head over heels after the golf ball.
Novelties:
NTP #3  Lynne
LD #6 for 19 and under handicaps  Ullrich
NTP #12 also Golden Hole  Steph
LD #16 for 20 and over handicaps  Steph
Well done Steph!

Results:
DQ's:  Paul Gardner and Phil - What happened, can't handle a bad day?

Lollies:
Vicky  89  (all due to the fall Vicky)

Rest of the Scores for the day:
Ullrich  89
Shelley 88
Kerry  82
Gim  82 (birdie on 12)
Steph  81
Lynne  81
Steve  79
Charmaine  79
Malcolm  77
Greg  76
Brett  76
Nola  76
Toni Hodge  76
Gary  74  (birdie on 15)
Mardi  73
Richard  72
Peter Baird  72

3rd Place:
Graeme  70  (birdie on 6)

2nd Place (Countback)
Roland  68  (birdie on 18)

Winner of the Day:
Glen (The Pope)  68

Well done Guys!


Photos:

Once upon a time there was a Pom, A German and An Aussie!

The Proud Winner accepting his Prize? That's a weird place to put it!

Yes I DQ'd myself, so proud of it!

After playing with Charmaine I think I need the beer rather than a Coke!



Malcolm at his best!
Courtesy of Brett:  See I do hold my head down Roland!
Avril to Graeme!



No comments:

Post a Comment