Monday, June 30, 2014

Saturday 28th June 2014 3rd Round Match Play Old Course

Thanks to the beautiful day weather wise, my golf was one step ahead of my husbands.  It was the 3rd Round of the Match Play and I managed to scrape in with an "All Squared" round.  Bliss in the Stanger household once again.

Most of the players seemed very happy with their game, especially Graeme who beat the Captain! Well Done!!! Poor Kerry almost beat Gary on the 18th but his awesome pitch in the hole made her scream with disgust ending in an "All Squared" . The Ladies did exceptionally well in their games on Saturday.  It proves that we are not "All Weather Golfers" as we hate the Wet Look.  

Novelties:
NTP #6 : Ullrich
NTP #2:  Kerry
LD in two #11:  Paul Bishop
NTP in two #13:  Earl (in the hole)

Results:
Charmaine vs Roland  AS
Ullrich vs Glen  AS
Kerry vs Gary  AS
Gim vs Shelley  AS
Mardi vs Tony  AS
Graeme vs Earl  4/3
Steve vs Paul Ewing  5/3
Richard vs Ian  3/2
Nola vs Peter Baird  2Up
Greg vs Phil  4/2
Lynne vs Malcolm  2/1
Bruce vs Fanchea  7/6

Gary:  What was I thinking using that new swing today!

The Pope in awe with Ullrich's speech, as he obviously did not understand as word!

OK I love you again!

I am just so full of myself beating that Captain today!
Courtesy Mr Fordham:  This is "The Swing"


The EVER SMILING Ian!

The Love was Flowing!  I'm gonna get you next week

Oh Graeme My Boy! You played just like me today!

Welcome back Vicky, at least we now have a smile on the Captains Dial!

And My Favourite Boys!

Don't they look pleased with themselves!

No comments:

Post a Comment