Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Stableford, 22 March 2014

Old Course
Sponsor: Peter


Back to our usual Stableford game on the Old Course.
Not much to report, except that I felt very lucky to have escaped the lollies on count-back!

Oh, no... hang on a minute... Now that I think about it: as if reading my miserable score was not hard enough, on the bench at the 18th hole I got stung by a freaking bee! 1 cm away from my right eye, don't know whether I should count myself lucky or not. For sure it does not count as sex.



Scores:

First cards from our guests:
Malcolm C: 27
Trish: 24

Disqualifications: 
none

Lollies of the day go to (on cout-back):
Derek 24. Sorry mate, I would have been happy to share the lollies today

Then:
Lorenzo 24. (but remember: I got stung by a bee)
Charmaine 25
Stephanie 26
Brett 27
Mal 27
DJ 27
Paul 28
Frances 28
Greg 28
Rich 28
Ian 30
Ross 30
Don 31
Graeme 31
Kerry 31
Lynne 32
Shelley 32
Colin 32
Earle 33
Peter 36

 
3rd place: 
Gary 38

2nd place (on count-back):
Judith 40

and the winner today is:
Ullrich 40

Spitze, Ulli!

Novelties: 

NTP #2: Malcolm C
NTP in 2 #7: Judith
LD on 10th 20+: Ullrich
LD on 15 19-: Paul


Next week: 

  • Club Opening Day - beginning of Winter Season (Stableford).  Sponsor:  Kerry Gardner.  Game will count for Consistency Award and Eclectic.
  • AGM after game with Club shouting 1 drink and nibbles.


Photo gallery














No comments:

Post a Comment