Saturday, February 22, 2014

Ambrose Pairs, 22 February 2014

Tuart Course, Wembley Golf Complex, 22 February 2014.

I'd rather not comment on my golf today, however Greg and I had really good time sledging the Yeo/Campbell Team. In the end it worked, otherwise Greg and I risked the lollies of the day.
In fact it worked so well that by the 12th hole even Rich and Ross were sledging each other. Great entertainment guys!
I also want to thank Gary for giving a nice FootJoy golf shirt.
The Sausages and Sizzles are my all time favourite. Luckily I had my wife picking me up to go back home, I was certainly not fit for driving.
Not that my driving - as sober - at Wembley was any better.






We awarded today's winners in true olympic spirit



Scores:

Disqualifications: 
...well, someone did not turn up, so the last group was a very lonely two ball.

Lollies of the day go to:
Rich & Ross with a not so shameful 71.5
Then:
Gary & Kerry 70.75
Greg & Lorenzo 70.5
Shelley & Malcolm 69.5
Ian & Derek 69.5
Gim & Don 69.25
Paul & Stephanie 67.75


3rd place: 
Peter & Colin 67.5

2nd place:
Judith & Ivar 67.0

and the winners today are:
Phil & Charmaine 65.0
Well done!


Novelties: 
NTP #3: Phil
NTP #9: Don
NTP # 15: Derek
LD #17: Paul
 

AOB: 
What other business?





Photo Gallery




Rich still going about Ross


I'm into horse-riding, you know?





The sausagesizzles maker





Straight from the Melbourne Cup



Our Norwegian teenagers

Mal showing his genuine gratitude to Gary
Our olympic champions

2 comments:

  1. I know at times, in the sweltering heat and the furthermost reaches of hole 13, it may have appeared that we weren't all there, but I do believe that Ian and I finished the round and submitted a card.

    Not first, nor last, but somewhere unremarkably in the middle of the field. Please update with our results, or my alibi is shot to pieces. Derek

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Apologies, done.
      Your alibi is now water tight! :) (where is the loot?)

      Delete